4th International Nanotechnology Conference & Expo is an annual conference providing a wonderful opportunity to enhance knowledge about the advanced interdisciplinary approaches in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Moreover the conference offers a valuable platform to create new contacts in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, by providing valuable networking time for you to meet great personnel in the field.
- Nanotechnology Scientists
- Business delegates
- Industrial Leaders and CEO
- Nanotechnology Associations and Societies
- Researchers from Material Science, Polymer Science, Biotechnology
- Nanotechnology Engineers
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
Nanotech-2019 Abstract Submission starts from August 06, 2018.
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at email@example.com